FS: Camera Collection - Nikon F, Leica iiig, etc, etc (link)

I wasn't sure if this is an acceptable way to list a camera collection for sale, but I thought that this would be easier than trying to list everything on this forum individually. I figured that it would be far easier to merely provide the link to my Craigslist ad which includes fairly detailed descriptions. I don't really have set prices established for everything and I wasn't expecting anyone to be interested in the entire lot. OTOH, I'd certainly entertain such an offer. As of right now (5 April), the only thing that is sold is the Rollei 35.

Regarding the Pentax 67 outfit: The body has seen little use and is in amazing condition. I purchased it in 1998. Shortly thereafter, I bought the 45/4 lens brand-new. It has been my go-to lens but, again, has not been used much at all. I also have the 90/2.8 which, like the 45, is the newer style with rubber focusing ring. I also have the 200/4 and the 135/4 Macro. Both of these are the older style. I also have a Kenko 2x teleconverter. It's really a nice set. I don't really need to sell it. So I am not willing to give it away.

Vintage Film Camera Collection - photo/video - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

Feel free to message me and I can send you a list of (almost) everything that I've got. I've got several neat lenses in M39 including an extremely nice 3.5cm f3.5 Summaron. The Summaron appears in one of the CL photos. Another one is a mint 100mm f3.5 Canon in the original red velour-lined box with caps, case, finder, and even the Canon silica gel packet. Likely never used. This one does not appear in the photo. I've got a dozen or so Nikkor lenses (all non-AI) including the 35/3.5 PC and the 85/1.8, both in near-mint condition. The 85/1.8 actually looks brand-new. I have the bubble and original box for it. I have both the 10.5cm f2.5 and 13.5cm f3.5 Nikkors in S-mount. Both are the newer versions. I sold my SP a few years ago but the buyer didn't take all of my lenses for it. How about Takumars? I've got a super-nice 35/2.3. The only flaw is a tiny mark on the focusing ring. It has the original AOC cap. Such a cool lens! Also a 105/2.8 semi-auto, also with AOC cap. I've also got a 35/2 Super Takumar. It's not the large one; it's the newer (but not SMC) smaller version. Not a mark on it. I've got a 200/4 preset Takumar in original case which looks like new. You get the idea - too much to list here. I always tried to get the nicest stuff that I could find. No junk.

I wasn't sure if this is an acceptable way to list a camera collection for sale, but I thought that this would be easier than trying to list everything on this forum individually.

True, much easier for you to LIST, but not so easy for someone trying to find out if they want to BUY.

Break it down into rational lots that you want to sell as units (Pentax 6x7, for example). List separately, not a a big jumble.

If you really don't want to mess with the details of selling, try offering it to someone like KEH...You'd get less, but save all that "trouble"

I wasn't sure if this is an acceptable way to list a camera collection for sale, but I thought that this would be easier than trying to list everything on this forum individually. I figured that it would be far easier to merely provide the link to my Craigslist ad which includes fairly detailed descriptions. I don't really have set prices established for everything and I wasn't expecting anyone to be interested in the entire lot. OTOH, I'd certainly entertain such an offer. As of right now (5 April), the only thing that is sold is the Rollei 35.

Regarding the Pentax 67 outfit: The body has seen little use and is in amazing condition. I purchased it in 1998. Shortly thereafter, I bought the 45/4 lens brand-new. It has been my go-to lens but, again, has not been used much at all. I also have the 90/2.8 which, like the 45, is the newer style with rubber focusing ring. I also have the 200/4 and the 135/4 Macro. Both of these are the older style. I also have a Kenko 2x teleconverter. It's really a nice set. I don't really need to sell it. So I am not willing to give it away.

Vintage Film Camera Collection - photo/video - by owner -... (craigslist.org)