Free Yashica Electro 35 Manual just need SASE.

I when putting another camera up on eBay I found a manual for an old Yashica Electro 35 that I had given away or sold back in the 1990's. I have no recollection of who I gave or sold the camera too, if I did I would just give them the manual. I figure that there must be someone out there that would want this manual for their camera so I put it on eBay for $1. That was 6 months ago and there have been no takers. So I decided to offer it up for free before throwing it out. The first person to reply to my post with I'll take it can have it. I will sent that person my address to send me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and I will mailed it out the day I receive said SASE. I am in Hoffman Estates, Illinois so if the first I'll Take It wants to drive over they can do so and obviously would not need an SASE.

Douglas

• 4 weeks later...

I still have it. It should fit in a regular letter envelope so just send an SASE to me at my office.

Allstate Insurance

3333 Beverly Rd

Hoffman Estates, Illinois

60179-0001

Unless I post again saying that I did not receive the SASE everyone esle can assume this is nolonger available.

Douglas

• 1 month later...
It has been 40 days and apparently MackDan has not sent an envelope for the manual so it is still available if someone else wants it. Same condition applies, send me a self addressed stamp envelope and I'll send it back to you with with the manual in it. Reply to me here first please so I don't get several people sending me SASE's (I know, not likely to happen).