Free: Medium Format Slide Projector

<p>GoldE, 2-1/4 X 3-1/4 with 2-1/4 X 21/4 adaptor. It's in a carrying case with the manual slide carrier, 2-1/4 square adaptor, and 6 1/2" f4 lens. I'd guess the projector was made in the '50s, but it could be older<br /> The thing was given to me several years ago, but I'm never going to shoot MF chromes; I'm a B&W guy. It appears to be in very clean excellent condition. However, I have never plugged it in. I'm sure the thing is worth every penny I'm asking for it [free IS a very good price!]; perhaps a lot more to anyone who can use it. In any case, my wife wants it out and it looks much too good to go to a landfill.<br /> Pick-up only, in Brooklyn, NY (Prospect Lefferts Gardens, near Prospect Park). The projector is fairly heavy, and even in it's fitted carrying case, I doubt that it would survive shipping.</p>

<p>If you're interested please answer here, or email me at: bmarvin[AT]plgarts[DOT]org</p>

<p>Bob Marvin</p>

<p>Anyhow, good for you.<br>

I think maybe I shot only one roll of 6x6 slide film. Ever. Anyhow, I still have the slides - long since scanned.<br>

Here from the early winter of 1967, in glorious Ektachrome on a Rollei TLR.<br>

Hope your projector finds a kind and loving home</p><div>00e9ka-565577584.jpg.deffbc9aeb42e43251d6d2d68e9fe85c.jpg</div>