FREE: Leitz Tiltall Tripod. Pickup Only in New Orleans Area.

I have a Leitz Tiltall tripod that's free. It's one made by Marcione and is in decent condition. I bought it in used condition years ago and barely used it. The legs all extend and retract properly and lock at the height you want. The swivel head also locks in place properly.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, i would like to give your tiltall a new home.

would have loved to made the trip to nola from texas city, tex...but, conflicts with work and time off and our car needing some repairs...

oh well, please let me know how much shipping will be. can do paypal.

have a great day.

kenneth david lockerman

Hi Kenneth,

I should be receiving the long length priority mail shipping boxes any day now. When they arrive, I'll box up the tripod and take it to the post office to find out how much it'll cost to ship. I'll get back to you with the amount due. I don't have a PayPal account, so that's out. Could you send a postal money order for the shipping?

Vincent

Hi Kenneth,

I still haven't received the boxes, and since they were ordered the same day I ordered other boxes from the post office which I received monday. I'm beginning to think the order was lost.

Also, I have someone who wants the tripod, so I'm going to give it to him, since he wants to come by today to pick it up.

Sorry things didn't work out.

Thanks for your interest.