Frames for Baby Panel to offer clients

Discussion in 'Portraits and Fashion' started by margo_k, Dec 7, 2010.

1. I am a children & family photographer and would really like to incorporate a baby panel option to my "First Year Package". I am having trouble finding places that supply a 4 slot frame with precut matte board that would be used to display an image from 3, 6, 9 & 12 month shoots. If you don't mind sharing your insight, I would appreciate it. Also, are there any labs that would print 4 images on a gallery wrap canvas or would you just put that together in PS and then try to find a place that prints a long and skinny size canvas?
    Thank you.

2. It's pretty easy to cut your own matts in case you are inclined. Whether it's worth your time I don't know. But it would allow you to get a bit more creative than the precut mats you can find.

3. Michaels has a lot of multi shot frames, maybe not in the size you want though.
    MPIX and MyPhotopipe have good deals on Canvas Wraps at times

4. Michaels has a lot of multi shot frames, maybe not in the size you want though.

5. Thanks for your help. I'm still wondering, is there not a wholesale or photography supply place that would offer a fame and matt together for this purpose?

6. ??? check out Lustre Color and WHCC, among others. Do you subscribe to PPA magazine? Likely good source.

7. If you just need the mat, check out a frame shop. I used to work for one and we cut custom mats all the time, even if you didn't need a frame. You could get a whole stack for not a lot of money - and depending on the shop you can get excellent quality as well.