FP4+ developed in a JOBO

In general, it is often suggested that you take the development time the manufacturers recommend for tray processing, and cut that 15-30% for continuous agitation in a rotary processor.

I have found that you can see a slight increase in film speed with Jobo processing, again due to the continuous agitation. You can take care of that by calculating your personal EI - there's plenty of information around the web on how to do that since it is typically the first step in playing with the zone system.

I've been struggling with HC110 and Jobo processing as you can see from the posting just previous to yours today. I can't get my highlight density down to an acceptable level. My next step, maybe, is to work with XTOL since Kodak has done the work and published the times for XTOL and Jobo processing, at least for Tri-X.

One last thing, do check your rotation speed as some Jobo processors have bigger, stronger, faster motors that others. The book on my CPP-2 says that a speed setting of 4 is 50rpm. Turns out it is actually 86 rpm. Most B&W negative films tend to do best at a speed of about 50 rpm.