"Forum Postings" by user broken?

beepy

Yeah... mine works for me also. I'm very confused - did Joyce's work for you? I see "five" in summary on her community member page, "six" when I click on the "42" in the Forum Postings header on her page.

Yes, but Peter - we're having this great conversation between us. Not really fixing any

problem, neither one of us can do anything.

<p>

So, how are things Peter? We never talk anymore. Photography's great, isn't it?

<p>

:-)

Yeah, I'd sooner be out there with a camera or two and take photos, rather than spend time on this forum. But you know how it is with the weather on some winter days.<br> At least the amount of daylight is starting to stretch out again. Funny really, as I spent the best part of ten years only photographing the night sky and enjoyed the longer nights of this season. Mind you, my astrophotography was never very successfully. No autoguiders in those days...

Ahhhhhh... are the Critique Circles still alive?

<p>

Just from an expected behaviour perspective, giving a number "46", and showing "6" items

is disconcerting. Why not just report the number of things you are willing to display to a

community member?

<p>

Thanks, Brian.

The reason youre not seeing the others is because they were all from an expired post that was emailed to me and is no longer availabl on the PN site. It was the first post I made and it was about having people comment on my photos rather than just rating so I know what they thought and maybe could improve.