Forum member sighting

blakley

<p>It's probably no secret, given my comments, that I think Steve Deer's a forum treasure; his photos are to my eye consistenly among the best of our Photo of the Week threads. So I was happy to open this month's Outdoor Photographer and see on the very first page a photo of Steve's illustrating an ad for the LensBaby Optic Swap System.</p>

<p>Congratulations, Steve. Well done, and well earned.</p>

<p>Agree, of course. Well done to Steve. So few responses to this post is slightly puzzling. I think everyone recognizes Steve's quality shots, but since he's not blowing his own trumpet it makes a response somewhat harder to compose. I am sure there are many who would have chimed in but didn't want to be too banal.</p>

• 1 year later...

Hi guys

Just bumped into this thread after more than a year (a friend pointed it out to me and suggested I was a little rude not to

respond)... Your positive comments are always appreciated, even if I don't acknowledge them... I love to post on the Leica

forum as it was this very group that inspired me into photography in the first place... Even though my beloved m3 is long

gone, I still like to get involved in the weekly wow/ pic of the week thread

Cheers

Steve