Fort Washington Pa Photorama show 3/2/2014

<p>Dismal. In other words, nothing of much interest to me but there may have been items on offer that would have appealed to some of you. Sorry, I'm blind to most of it. Potential buyers slightly outnumbered vendors while I was there.</p>

<p>One vendor had a 210/6.8 Dagor type Doppel Anastigmat Symmar in barrel. Uncoated, the glass was water white, so probably pre-WW II. I couldn't find a serial number on it. Odd in that the cells, old and beat up, were in a late G-Claron barrel with largest marked aperture f/9. I've read about 'em but this is the first I've seen in the metal and glass. Not for me, I have better 210 Dagor types that are coated.</p>

<p>As I was walking across the parking lot to enter the building a man came out and asked me whether I was there for the camera show. After I confessed that I was he told me that there was nothing in it but antique old film sh!t and that I shouldn't waste money on admission, should just get in my car and go home. Nothing there for anyone. I went in anyway, saw a moderate amount of fairly new AF 35 mm cameras and lenses for them. Oh, well. </p>