For Sale: 4 Nikon F2A Bodies and Accessories.

I have 4 Nikon F2A chrome bodies and accessories for sale. The only reason I'm selling them is that I have too many cameras as it is.

1st F2A - Camera is in excellent condition. Serial # is 80xx436. Meter is accurate, and indicator needle doesn't jump around. Shutter speeds sound accurate. A roll of Kentmere 100 film is included so you can test the camera and make sure everything is still working ok. "P" focusing screen. Asking $175.

2nd F2A - Camera is in excellent condition. Serial # is 80xx641. Meter is accurate, and needle doesn't jump around. Shutter speeds sound accurate. A roll of Kentmere 100 film is included so you can test the camera and make sure everything is still working ok. "P" focusing screen. Asking $175.

3rd F2A - Camera is in excellent condition. Serial # is 80xx144. Meter is accurate, and needle doesn't jump around. Shutter speeds sound accurate. A roll of Kentmere 100 film is included so you can test the camera and make sure everything is still working ok. "P" focusing screen. Asking $175.

4th F2A - Camera is in excellent minus condition (slight ding by rewind lever). Serial # is 78xx992. Shutter speeds sound accurate. A roll of Kentmere 100 film is included so you can test the camera and make sure everything is still working ok. "P" focusing screen. Asking $175.

I have 1 Nikon AN6-Y (yellow) wide strap in good but somewhat drab condition. Has plenty of life left in it.

Asking $10

I have 3 Nikon AN6-W (wine) wide straps in good condition. All have plenty of life left in them.

Asking $10

I have 4 Nikon AR-1 soft shutter releases in excellent condition.

Asking $20 each.

Sorry, but I can sell/ship ONLY to US addresses.

I guarantee the cameras will work properly. If it doesn't, send it back and I'll refund your full price plus return shipping.

Please add $12 priority mail and insurance for 1 camera. Buy 2 (or more) camera bodies and get FREE shipping. If all you want is a camera strap(s) and or AR-1 soft release(s), that will by $3.50 first class mail OR $7.00 priority mail.

I accept US postal money orders and, if you're a regular poster here on photrio, personal checks.

If interested, please email me at kisatchie50@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...