For Sale: 2 Nikon F2 MD-3 Motor Drives w/ MB-1 Battery Packs

I have 2 Nikon F2 MD-3 Motor Drives w/ MB-1 Battery Packs for sale. They look to be in excellent condition, except one battery pack is VERY hard to open unless you use pliers. I also have a spare MB-1 battery pack that I will include free. The free battery pack has some signs of former corrosion that have been mostly removed. I don't see any corrosion near the MS-1 battery holders (in both drives). The MS-1s in all MB-1s look to be free of corrosion.

I'm asking $150 for the MD3/MB-1 w/o problems, and $120 for the MD3 that has the MB-1 opening problem & extra MB-1. I guarantee they'll work on your F2 or your money back. As a "character reference," see my eBay 100% positive feedback for my ID = galaxyM66 . You can get an instruction manual for the MD3 at

Nikon motor drive, MD-2, MD-3, MD-4, MD-12, F-36 instruction manual, user manual, PDF manual, free manuals

Please add $10 insured priority mail shipping for one MD3 and $15 for both MD-3s.

I can sell/ship ONLY to US addresses. I accept personal checks (must clear first) and postal money orders (ship on receipt).

Thanks for looking.