Font color hard to read

cmitchell

Go into the "Unified Forum" View, on the upper right side you find a light-blue box. One of the clickable links this box contains is "Customize" ... click that ... yuo get a list of all forums (you can deselect those you don't want to see in your personalized "unified Forum" view) ... behind each sub-forum, you'll find a link "change color" ... click this link for those sub-forums that you want to assign a different color. Done.

<i>"I don't really think users should have the need to change colors to begin with."</i>

<p>

Perhaps you don't have any interest in changing colors. But many users like to customize their unified view via colors to give them the ability to quickly see threads from a specific forum when they pop up.

Christine, that is strange, since it does that for me ... see attached image, where I changed the color for the

EOS forum from yellow (bad to read) to red. I also use Firefox 3.0.1 (on Win2K).

A thought: Have you disabled something (Java, Javascript etc) or do you have any filtering plugins installed?<div>00QvNv-72505684.jpg.a1875377195b694c10b75c189ed59f8b.jpg</div>