Folding Hand Truck

marc_batters

<p>I bought a Folding Hand Truck at WalMart last week. Priced at USD, $24.88.<br>

The name of the hand truck is "Magna Cart", a 150 lbs capacity rated unit. <br>

This unit folds down to about 2.5 inches thick, by about 24 inches long, and easily fits behind the seat in my pickup<br>

.<br>

It has exceeded all of my expectations. A very well built unit that is large enough to handle two large hard cases plus, my light stand duffel. <br>

And, you can't beat the price. This is an in store item, but you can also find the description, on line, at WalMart's site.<br>

Amazing how reasonably priced things can be when the word Photo or Photography isn't attached to the product.</p>

<p>I have no affiliation with the store or the manufacturer of the hand truck.<br>

I just wanted to pass on information about a piece of gear that many folks might find very useful.</p>

<p>Like tripods, hand trucks have three characteristics - stength, weight and cost - pick any two. I use a Magliner cart, which holds up to 800#, rolls on 10" pneumatic tires, weighs only 35# and folds up to fit crosswise in my van or Volvo. It cost about $300, and I've been using it daily for 9 years or more.</p>