Folder thumbnails don't show

johncrosley

<p>My folder thumbnails don't show. I show placeholders only and can click through to the photos. Nothing has changed since I shut down my computer. I have run special 'repair' software on it to see if I could identify/fix the problem but fear it originates from PN.</p>

<p>With 2,000+ photos, I use this as a map to find photos for various uses.</p>

<p>Other sites, FLICKR, Pogoplug, Photobucket, etc., show photos with no problem.</p>

<p>Please respond.</p>

<p>Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I looked for prior posts about this problem and found none.</p>

<p>Yes, I have restarted, etc., and all the usual 'bug fix' and restoration type aids before posting.</p>

<p>TNX again.</p>

<p>john</p>

<p>John (Crosley)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>A couple of things to try.</p>

<p>If you have several web browsers, I'd be sure to try more than one to see if it's happening on each browser. That may help isolate the problem when an administrator has the time to take a look for you. And another browser may well work fine in which case, at least for now, you could see your thumbnails and accomplish what you need to do until the bigger issue is resolved.</p>

<p>Often, these glitches (especially when they only involve one person and, like you, I've heard no other such reports about PN's thumbnails not functioning and mine are) will simply go away after a couple of hours or half a day. PN's cache resets itself differently for different parts of the world and sometimes the time frame is rather long between such resets and, often, I will experience a difficulty for a few hours and then it will seem to magically disappear. Usually, if something is happening only to me and I've gone through all the possibilities on my side, like you've done, I wait and the problem goes away.</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!