Folder of shots to check out.

Discussion in 'Nikon' started by albert_smith, Mar 17, 2005.

1. At the link below is a small folder of shots from this year's Bike Week in Daytona. I shot a lot of film, but the results are getting kind of similar to every other year. I cut back on shots of actual motorcycles because in previous folders, these shots are almost never clicked on.
    These are with a mix of Nikon and Leica shots. Nikon users that might be interested in the 75-150mm f/3.5 Series E lens can see many examples from this lens in this group of photos.
    Have a look. Feedback is welcome... both good and bad.
    LINK

2. Bikes? There were bikes there?

3. The Nikon "E" series 75-150, was made by Kiron, per Nikon's design specs.It's a nice, sharp lens.

Russ

4. Lucky bikes..

5. I like the Summicron images better. Quite nice.

I saw your post on that Leica loony forum. Nice captures there as well.

6. Thank you, reminds me of a past experience.Back in the 70's I was at a hillclimb event and there was this guy there with the tye dye shirt and about 30 cameras around his neck that kind of reminded you of Tommy Chong,anyway he had all these girls posing on bikes and I noticed he has a easy rider press pass so I started paying 20 questions with him. The pass was fake and he was so ripped that he couldn't remember when he ran out of film but he was having fun.

7. Nice ladies....err I meant bikes!