things, but I kinda quit all the darkroom stuff when my daughter was

born...

Anyway enough about that.... I used to get the old "ShutterBug"

(when it was half glossy and have newsprint) . It always had all

the camera shows listed in the back. Nancy Green shows (usually in

a hotel convention lounge) I have not been able to find any of

these at all. Do they still have them here in the Florida? I love

to got to some again.

anyone that can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Skinny

I'm not 100% sure but I think she's the one who puts on the annual show at the North Miami Armory every February. Anyway, the National Guard has been mobilized and there's no show at the armory in February this year. There used to be a show in the Hialeah area, same promoter, I think at (I think) the Holiday Inn on N.W. 103rd St. (West 49th St. by Hialeah's numbering system.) I'll try to find out, but I didn't get a mailing for that one this year either. Might be too early.

Yeah! I used to go to Nancy's shows in Atlanta 2-3 times a year. The show was previously owned by S. Vinager. No more! Thanks to the f&%*^n#g ebay and other sites. I used to buy a lot of "stuff". It was good as you could touch and examined the "product", and as far as I know, she lives in Fort Lauderdale.

If you go to www.shutterbug.net there is a link to "trade shows" and that will show you a calendar of events by month.

Also, I recently noticed that there is a Shutterbug Radio show via the internet which is broadcast every Friday afternoon @ 2P EST. There is a link on the homepage.

Cheers! -- Mike

Les, I'm just trying to confirm it. The City of North Miami owns the armory building and has a lease agreement with the National Guard. I was told a few weeks ago that nothing was being held at the armory for the time being. That might have changed. I just want to make sure!

If Green says it's on then I guess it's on.

I just got a card today about the Annual Largo show Saturday and Sunday in Honeywell's Minnreg building, Sat 12th & Sun 13th.. This is the big one for Florida's West Coast. I've missed it the last couple of years due to previous conflicts, but think that I'll try to make this one.