Flatness problems with the new Baytra fiber based papers

<p>I've used Harman FB AL and IGSF, I really love the feel and the blacks that these fiber based papers can achieve, but printed 16x24 on 17x25 cut sheets on my Epson 3800 and matted and framed 32x24 using a T hinge mount and a double mat, this paper won't sit flat. Waviness and ripples can be seen, and I haven't found a solution that will work with these papers, so for this size, I'll need to go back to a RC papers.<br>

There aren't many papers in 17x25 cut sheets, but Red River has quite a few. I would like some feed back on the following papers, and how well they sit flat after printing. Also, I do a lot of B&W printing, and shoot quite a few night scenes, so there will be a lot of black ink layed down, which doesn't help the flatness problem.<br>

Other recommendations are welcome, thanks for any help.</p>

<p>Red River UltraPro Satin 2.0<br>

<strong>Red River Arctic Polar Satin</strong> </p>

<p>You might also consider the incredible deals currently available on the very beautiful Epson Exhibition Fiber (F) and Ilford Gold Fiber Silk, which is also relatively low priced. At first glance they look similar...The Epson has a faint eggshell texture..it may be a little sensitive to handling, which may explain the deals (just guessing). The Ilford has a faint stipple and is more resistant to abrasion..., both produce wonderful blacks and in my climate do lay flat, with zero waves/ripples. </p>