Filters for Zeiss/Hassy Lenses?

Discussion in 'Medium Format' started by Ricochetrider, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Hi everybody,

I would love to buy a red, yellow and a Neutral Density filter (of several stops) for my Bay 60 Hasselblad lenses. Original Hasselblad filters have really high asking prices (on eBay), so I wonder if there are alternatives?

PS: I wouldn't be opposed to buying Hasselblad filters but not for 200.00 apiece

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

2. You could get a B60-to-xx filter adapter. It will allow screw mount filters onto the B60 bayonet. eBay has a number of them. I'd get one which is at least B60-to-67mm.

Ricochetrider likes this.
  3. All of my lenses(save for my 50mm Distagon) are Bay 50, but I have Japanese color filters that work well. The only B+W I've bought was my polarizer. I also have a Bay 50 to I think 55mm adapter, which is SUPER handy since I still have bunches of 55mms from days of shooting Canon FD(and if I wanted more, my local camera store-if it ever reopens-has an old card catalog full of filters, and will usually charge me just a token amount if not add them in for free with another purchase for anything short of Nikon or B+W or otherwise high quality polarizers and the like).

Ricochetrider likes this.