Decided the blades on my Goat Hill film slitter were getting dull. It seemed like a hard pull to slit the film, and, the edges had a bit of roughness. Not good. I peeled off the tape and removed the nuts from the screws. I left the screws in to hold things in alignment. Note there are layers of plastic separating the razor blades. Keep track of these so the spacing doesn't change. I just turned the blades to a new side. You can get four sides before replacing them and, they are just standard Gillett type double edge blades. After all was reassembled, I used blue masking tape to cover things. Cut it to width and carefully applied two layers. Ready for more slitting!