Great images, everyone. While I'm well-stocked with several black and white emulsions I've been really testing the Kentmere 100: because of the good results that our members are getting with it and it's the least expensive ISO 100 film for me. I've settled on a processing time of 8' in HC110 dilution H at 68F. With that processing I find that I'm getting box speed and have negatives that both scan well and are easily printable. Currently using a batch of D-72 that I mixed from bulk chemicals for my printing. Will post scans later from the two rolls of Kentmere 100 that are drying in my darkroom. One from my Olympus OM-1 and the other from Konica Auto S1.6. Meter was reading too high on the Konica so I partially covered the CDS cell with black sharpie until its meter agreed with an accurate meter. The Kentmere 100 in that camera confirmed the success of my efforts as I can use it on the EE setting with confidence again.