• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Like 5

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."

-Henry David Thoreau

Bert

Dr. Bertrand's Patient Stories: A podcast dedicated to stories of being. \\anchor.fm/bertrand0

FineArtAmerica: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/bertrand-liang

Some images from a roll of Ilford Pan F Plus 50 developed in PMK Pyro. The camera was an Agfa Karat 36 with the 50mm Solinar f/2.8 lens, just back from a CLA. What a sweet camera it is... But more of that, later. I'll post something from a more modern camera later in the weekend.

Backblocks

Backblocks.jpg.89dad819b97f9b3444c8bfa2d4d6c4d1.jpg

Big Tow #1

113960186_BigTow001.jpg.4620d2a9693ca272774377d908f90e76.jpg

Big Tow #3

2143491936_BigTow002.thumb.jpg.20ed11b5720a0ba5e2e59ef3ac373ddb.jpg

Big Tow #2

2093283666_BigTow003.thumb.jpg.054bc6943ca9dbc380c5a896a95d6980.jpg

• Like 5

Mamiya 645e with Arista 400. The camera is a recent addition and the overall cost was kind of steep for me as I had to buy a scanner also but it's pretty fun to have. This shot was to see if I could hand hold 1/60th and it seems to be ok. The front grip is not sharp but I think that is depth of field and not shake from the mirror flopping about.

It's a trike that has been in the yard for a while. My Grandkids have all taken some good dumpers on the thing. A trike is a poor toy actually.

1545406618_radioflyer......jpg.dac94d3c84022fc7e8da39ddf97d5d3f.jpg

• Like 3

Or, just one photo. For some reason PNet thinks there is "something wrong" with picture files #2 and #3. They are output exactly the same way as #1, and I've tried a bunch of different sizes and variations, down to 600 pixel @ 80kb. Sorry folks.

James B. - your fog rising shot is superb. 'Clarity, tones - just sumptuous.

Bill B - 'Finisher' 'very cute.

Tony E - Pyro 'til you pop! Low tide is particularly good w/ the range, tones in the water & seeing below the water. Very handsome.

Erko - Falls of Ohio - very sweet - nice composition well done. Music Store - overexposed or not, the detail in the oak is wonderful.

Rick vN - okay, a little soft, but a fine composition - mostly from the expression.

Bertliang - that barn shot is killer. Bravo!

Rick - as usual, the clarity & tones are wonderful. 'Haven't tried any pyro excep 'HD'. 'Just now found dilutions/time/temp for Panf, so I'm trying one more roll before going back to FP4 as a main roll.

Ross - I'll bet you're happy w/' the Mami now. 'Ghost town & the trike shots show it'll sure deliver.

DW - 'love the composition. 'Sorry for the site frustration.

I've posted 2 threads - asking about what code executes (other than counting) when a 'like' button is clicked. 'Don't know if its still the case, but doing so in Facebook used to expose your address book - which is not cool. So I'm staying away from that button.

• Like 1