Film Camera Week for October 2

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by Mike Gammill, Oct 1, 2020.

1. 010CMC Estación Túnel KingsCross-CanonFT-CFL55.jpg

024CMC Picado Estación Russell Square Metro C55FL.jpg

007CMC Bote Pepsi Cola-Londres-CanonFT-CFL55.jpg Canon FT. Canon FL 55. Tri-X rated at ISO 640. Paterson Acutol FX-14 (1:10) 9' at 20ºC​

2. Some from a Minolta Alpha 807si with a 35-70mm Minolta f/4 lens. The film was Ilford Delta 400 developed PMK Pyro.

Cogs

Cogs copy.jpg

Metropolitan Fire

Metropolitan Fire copy.jpg

Fowls Can Be Flowers

Fowls Can Be Flowers copy.jpg

History

History.jpg

School Days

School Days.jpg

3. A couple more from the PanF+ roll. This time with the Pentax SMC 135/2.8.

Untitled.jpg
    MARINA EVENING.

Untitled (2).jpg
    MARINA RAMP.

4. Pan F is lovely, but yeah, the contrast... I'm going to try shooting my next roll at ISO 25 and then adjust development accordingly. We'll see how that works.

5. Fiddlefyfe said:
    I don't know what your agitation regime is, but try reducing the frequency/vigour. It's a major factor contributing to contrast.

6. Pardon my abysmal ignorance James, what is B+W 022.

7. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

8. JDMvW said:
    Ah yes, starting out in photography as I was, that and Wild Strawberries changed my whole perception of B&W imaging, forever. Bergman was truly a master of the monochrome genre.

9. B+W is a German brand of filters. 022 is their designation for a medium yellow filter of #8 equivalent. I like them because they are high quality filters and easy to clean with Zeiss alcohol lens wipes. I mention that it is a medium yellow filter on the first picture I post when it is used and then get lazy about typing.

10. Nikon F - Hidden gems .
    09-Film517.jpg

11. Sound quite like mine.. RF is broken, the meter is dead...and I recall a comment; somebody noted, every Lynx14 he'd ever seeen has a dented filter ring...mine too :)..but shutter and aperture work just fine

James Bryant likes this.
  12. Crop of 6x6 EDU 400 negative from my Isolette 3 folder. Pyrocat HDC & V600 scan. Aloha, Bill 2k20-080-005 ces3 4x6 bc bm.jpg

], MarcelRomviel, Tony Evans and 3 others like this.