<p>Hi all- I've got an Epson 3800, as well as a 2200 and am trying to make myself a handy notebook of tips and tricks for digital processing. Things I find in magazine articles and such. Anyway, I have found some 5.5x8.5 filler paper and a same size notebook. My question is; has anyone tried to print onto notebook filler paper? Neither printer will do it. I've already custom sized the page and all that, but I think it has something to do with when the printer sees the holes in the paper, it assumes there's no paper loaded and quits. Anyone tried to work around this? Thanks</p>

<p>When I was traveling, I printed my day's itinerary, reservations, train schedule, etc. on 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 pages for my DayTimer binder because I didn't carry a smart phone and was away from a computer for days at a time.</p>

<p>I printed pages 2-up on letter paper and cut them to size then punched them to fit the binder rings.</p>

<p>Have you tried printing with the holes on the other side of the page to see if the paper detectors can be fooled? Or maybe putting masking tape over the holes temporarily?</p>

<p><Chas><br /><br /></p>