Feedback forms for Weddings

haley_reid1

<p>I am looking for a service or a form for getting feedback from my clients in a professional way. I know that that they love thier pictures but I'm interested in getting some direct feedback to use for marketing on my website. Is there such a thing like this? (The email I use doesn't allow me to create a form and drop it in the email. Otherwise this is the route I would take.)<br />Thanks for your input in advance!</p>

<p>When you say, "to use for marketing on my website," do you mean you are looking for feedback about whether or not your website was a factor in their decision to hire you? Or are you looking for testimonials from your clients that you can place on your website?</p>

<p>If you are looking for testimonials, just ask them if they'd be willing to write a couple of sentences for you.</p>

<p>If you are asking for input as to whether or not your website was a factor in hiring you, when you meet with them to go over the day's agenda, add a couple of questions at the end. Something like, "BTW, I am constantly working to keep my website fresh and relevant. Does anything stick out in your ind as to what you found helpful or what was a distraction?"</p>

<p>I'd probably pose the question differently if I gave it more thought, but you get the idea.</p>

<p>A form letter you write up and save, that is written in your prose is a great idea (as most people prefer and respond better to the perception of personalized service). most computers do 'copy/paste', so just write up a full length 'thank you' document in Word, with some specific questions for them toward the end, and <em>specifically ASK for feedback</em> . If they write anything great that you want to use, simply email them back and ask kindly for permission to use it on your site.</p>

<p>I'm wondering what kind of email you're using that doesn't allow you to attach a simple document for feedback.....</p>

<p>It may seem old-fashioned but a SASE with a feedback form should work or simply ask them to take a few moments to complete the form when they pick up their prints and/or album.......easy peasy.</p>