[FEATURE REQUEST] digital manipulation info in critique

tao

Forgive me, but I wish to make sure I am understanding your question.

You are asking that the details of digital manipulation be a part of critique request? Or, that the photographer enter the details of any digital manipulations in the "detail/technique" section of the photo information for the critiquer to critique? or, both?

If I have hit the correct question in any of these then I would like to respond with, I agree. Details should be forthcoming in photo technical information for critiquing purposes. Also, we should make this part of our critiquing feedback when critiquing.

<i>"(...)You are asking that the details of digital manipulation be a part of critique request? Or, that the photographer enter the details of any digital manipulations in the "detail/technique" section of the photo information for the critiquer to critique? or, both? (...)"</i><p>

Well... both actually now that you say that... :-)<br>

I feel _very_ uncomfortable not being able to see - at first sight - on a critique requested by the photog and on "Critique Photos" presentation layout whether the image has been digitally manipulated or not.