FD photos for April...

sw12dz

<p>Please post your favourite FD photos (maximun of 6) taken during the month of April or earlier and include a description of the equipment used. Remember to keep the long side down to 700 pixels in order to post in-line. This is not a critique, but comments are always welcome.</p>

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Michael Smith is on vacation at the present time, but he did forward these photos (5) to me and asked me to post them with the following comment. "All shot with my T70, 50/f1.8 S.C. on expired Fuji Pro 400".</p><div>00WMmR-240641584.jpg.56d1d9a5bcf931588d71fb72d3e1d709.jpg</div>

<p>I thought I would give my super tele a workout at the zoo a couple of weeks ago. No sooner had I paid my admission, it started to rain. After about 45 minutes it was raining lions and dingos and I had to abort. But I did manage to get a few shots in. The first three are shot with the FD 400mm f/4.5 SCC wide open on a monopod and the last is with the Kiron 105mm f/2.8 macro lens at f/5.6 and Canon T299 flash. All are with the T90 using Kodak Portra 400VC. The Kodak rep, at a camera show, gave me a few rolls to try out and I thought an overcast day might be a good time to try it. </p>