Favorite Toy Camera....

Discussion in 'Extreme, Retro, Instant and More' started by claudia__, Jun 14, 2005.

1. here's mine.....
    [​IMG]
    and one of its pix.....
    [​IMG]
    </ p>

2. I picked up one of those a couple years ago. 'cept mine was blue and I don't think it had a name brand on it. It was fun to play with, but I really wished the lens was more wide angle. The picks on mine looked almost like the equiv. of 50 mm on 35. What's been your experience?

Still a neat little camera. I'v wondered about turning it into a pinhole.

3. darn beautiful and small enough to wear to my keychain(actually i have one of these and IT IS called "110 snap'n'go keychain camera"...only it is red yellow and blue

neat and small as it is,i must confess i never took picture with it...i always wanted to,and somehow i thought i would ruin the film

because of claudia here,i will take it for a spin later on and enjoy the fine weather with thsi little fella...btw,nice pic and colours claudia:)

take care

4. Hey, I don't have a shot of my Smena (it's butt ugly comparing with yours) but I consider it a toy camera -- (it's impossible to treat it seriously :0). here's an urban landscape taken with Lomo Smena 8M. [​IMG]

5. What speed film do you use, 400 or 200.

6. My Falcon Miniature Deluxe, bakelite, 1940's? 50mm "minivar" lens.
    00CYoL-24165384.jpg

7. Not quite sure it classifies as a toy camera, but I'd say my Horizon 202.