Fake "L" seal or not?

I should rephrase (let's be PC), original Leica "L" seal or not? This seal is

from a M4 that's on sale on the bay. I still have a few Ms that have the raised

original "L" seal, but I've never seen one that's indented before. If it not

Leica. who's seal is it? Thanks<div>00PoRb-48847584.jpg.402b540b263c188caa0f0df0f3691985.jpg</div>

Here's this

"List from this gleaned from links above: + A raised "L" is a camera made in the Weztlar factory. + A recessed "L" is a camera repaired by Leica factory repair pre-1981 or 1982) + The Leitz Canada Midland factory seal was a raised "C". This is less common than the raised "L". Its use started in about 1957 and stopped with the production of the M4-2, which had a plain wax seal. + Kinderman's Gerry Smith's seal is a raised "J". NB "J" eventhough Gerry Smith. + Don A Goldberg's seal is a raised "92". + Sherry Krauter's is a "K" but it is not a seal it is scratched into the wax with a pin. + "O" per David Watts of pdn "Leica trained technician in Adelaide, South Australia". [Details please David? Thanks.] + "M" and "A" are unknown on this forum."

from this link:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00LIqz

I guess the owner/s of this M4, or maybe even the Leica repairman, wasn't so kind to this camera. It's obvious that the vertical rangefinder was fiddled with but then again it maybe fine. At any rate, I not going to bid on this one. Thanks everyone.<div>00Pou3-49003784.JPG.25c2128297e2afdea9239dffc13224d1.JPG</div>