Experiment in free association

Leslie Reid

In NoWords, we all contribute photos on a theme…but what if the theme could evolve on the basis of the photos posted?

I have no idea if this experiment will work, but here’s my challenge to you: take a look at the latest photo posted in this thread, and post a photo from your archives that somehow relates to that latest photo. Note in the caption which photo you’re responding to (just in case two people post at the same time) and identify the relationship you’re playing with (just in case it’s as cryptic as I suspect it might become). It’s OK for one person to post multiple photos, but only if there are at least 4 others’ photos between your sequential posts. It’s also OK to post commentary, and I’d much appreciate feedback on the experiment and suggestions for modifications to the process. Here’s an almost-randomly-selected photo to start off:

D01-_MG_2286-Edit-Edit.jpg.9d0cfa7de9c8dbb05c68ab6e6116a808.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PapaTango, you mis-read that photo...its senior day at the county fair!

Yeah right, sure. I suppose the next thing you are going to try to tell me is that the girl with the x-ray glasses is not trying to control our minds with that alien sound gun.

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!