EVerready Case Compatibility

I own a few FX series Yashica.. but just now realized the FX1 has a different location for the otherwise central/middle location for the everready case. It seems the tripod mount although centered is about a centimeter forward of the middle location. The FX2 and the FXD can basically take the same cases, but not the FX1.

I don't own any FR series or for that matter any TL Electro/Super ( M42 mount Yashica SLRs) It's my theory that the FX1 shares this tripod mount and is compatible with those (FR/TL) SLRs.. Can anybody give me a confirmation? Any other info for example the TL series is different than the FR series etc will also be helpful!!

Chuck, I have a TL Electro X, and I use a case from an Elextro AX. The case fits, but as you say the tripod mount is slightly off. I had to do a bit of surgery on the case (peeled back the leatherette and used a hobby knife to trim a new hole in the paperboard for the tripod mount) but it works fine now. Not sure about compatibility with the later Yashica SLRs, though.

I have both TL Electro X and an FX1.The FX1 has a slightly smaller body, but the case from the Electro just about fits, although there is some binding on the strap lugs. I don’t have a case for the FX1,but doubt it would fit an Electro X. Incidentally, the Electro X is a nice camera, and in my opinion has fairly reliable electronics even afte all this time ( I’ve bought three as junkers trying to get a shutter speed dial, only to find they all work perfectly!)

@stuart... the reason we do the things we do.. all three shutter dials .. Great!! From what Dave said.. different Electro models are not necesarily the same triüpod mount?!? Ok I think I will try it the Electro case anyway.... Anybody with FR ever-ready cases or cameras? Is the tripod mount centered? or just a bit off center and a centimeter forward?