Error message

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by Tony Parsons, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Tony Parsons

Tony Parsons Norfolk and Good

Has there been a recent change in the size limit of images in No Words ? Just tried to post an image, and was met with this error message :

Photo.Net error.jpg
    I had to resize the image before I could upload it, yet other images of the same original size (including this error message !) have loaded successfully.

2. i’ve had that message a couple of times and after 10-15/seconds the upload worked (I didn’t resize the photo)

Tony Parsons likes this.
  3. Also had that message last night, photo was about 250kb, tried a second time and it worked.

Tony Parsons likes this.
  4. Tony Parsons

OK, cheers - I tried three times before re-sizing it, and I've had it again a couple of times on other threads today. Mayhap I'm just too eager !

5. Same experience here

6. I think the system’s telling you that recent bus/coach may be too big in the frame.

[When PN tech goes critic.] :D:D:D

Tony Parsons likes this.
  7. Yes, it happened the last time I uploaded an image to the No Words forum on Friday. I thought at first I had forgotten to re-size. It worked after a couple more tries.

8. It happens from time to time even though images not large. Usually works second time around.

9. It usually happens when the title that you have given to your photograph has many words.
    If you make a copy with only one it will accept it.

Ken Ratcliffe likes this.
  10. Tony Parsons

The car we hit ended up quite a bit shorter !