Epson Service Center for R2880 in Quebec, Canada

<p>Hi everybody,<br>

I've always been a fan of Epson printing product. I know have a problem with my R2880 and it need to be repaired.<br>

I tried with the customer support of Epson to find a service center in Montreal or Quebec city but it seems very very complicated for them to help me out on this issue.<br>

I f somebody knows a good place that gives service for Epson printer in Montreal or Quebec city please give me their adress. Toronto can be good too.<br>

have fun with your images!<br>

regards<br>

Pierre</p>

<p>Salut Pierre, try caling L.L. Lozeau in Montreal (514) 274-6577. I don't know if they do repairs at the store, but I know they sell a lot of Epsons so maybe they'll have an idea since I'm sure they've seen broken ones before. Hope this helps in any way.</p>

<p>Lozeau dont do in house repair for anything.. they will certainly give you the epson support center phone number, and you will be back to square 1.</p>

<p>Theres is a place in Montreal, dont know if it still open? call Acces InfoTech, on René Levesque blvd.. they are a epson certified repair center.</p>

• 4 years later...