Engagement/Bridal Pictures Locations in Utah

ryan_scoffield

Does anyone know of some good locations to take portraits, engagement, and bridal pictures in Utah? I would love to

know of places in Weber, Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah County (Ogden to Provo). If it's not too much trouble, could you

please give a quick description of the location as well? Thanks in advance.

I started my business in Utah a few years ago and when I was there these were the photo "hot spots" that EVERYONE

went to:

1. Provo/Provo Castle - at the end of center street next to the mountains; rustic stone castle structure; very, very busy

with photographers

2. Provo/River Woods - more of an urban feel, rich colored walls

3. Lehi/Thanksgiving Point - traditional floral backgrounds and arches in small gardens; very, very busy and very

expensive

4. SLC/Memory Grove - next to the Capital bldg and has pretty columns, river rock bridge, lake, trees

5. SLC/The Great Salt Lake...(I think it's called antelope island that lots of people go to??) - lots of bugs but pretty

sunsets

6. Murray/Murray Park - there's a photo op corner of the park that's always really busy, more for family photos over

couple portraits

When I'm in town it's really annoying to shoot at these locations because they are SO BUSY!! (And over done!) Go

scout out the area, like the main streets and downtown because you can find really cool spots that are interesting and

actually unique! Good luck!

• 1 year later...
<p>in Ogden between 23rd street and 24th street on wall ave is some old buildings that make a beautiful backdrop. also on 25th and wall in ogden is the union station I took some beautiful pictures on the trains at the train station. if you have any good locations you want to share with me between Ogden and Layton email me. Thanks</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...