Email not being forwarded

Sanford

Email is not being forwarded from my photo.net email address to my regular email, just get "fail" notice. Its a BIG deal as I've given out the photo.net email address often.

Just reported. It is the week end, seems like that is when this kind of thing happens, so we'll just have to wait & see.

• Like 1

Email is not being forwarded from my photo.net email address to my regular email, just get "fail" notice. Its a BIG deal as I've given out the photo.net email address often.

Issue has been acknowledged - work in progress. Status update pending. If everything starts working please let me know.

Any new developments here?

Apparently they have not managed to resolve the issue - got back the final No delivery message from the test the other day. Just sent another to sanford@photo.net.

Edit: New message unsuccessful as well.

The server(s) that the message "Test 10/10" is attempting to be sent to has temporarily delayed the delivery for the following recipient(s):

sanford@photo.net

There will be up to 8 more delivery attempt(s) of this message. Do not re-send your message until there are no more delivery attempt(s) and the messages bounces back to you.

Edited by Sandy Vongries

Yesterday I ordered new cards with my actual email address. Will never give out my p/n email address again, but I gave it to so many people I look like a real schmuck when it doesn't work. I just paid my membership and I'm not getting what I paid for.

Yesterday I ordered new cards with my actual email address. Will never give out my p/n email address again, but I gave it to so many people I look like a real schmuck when it doesn't work. I just paid my membership and I'm not getting what I paid for.

About all I can do is include you in a conversation on the subject if you wish.