Elinchrom Vs Broncolor Vs Profoto

vineetmodi

Has anybody tested these lights on a MODEL/FACE and kept them side-by-side to see the real difference in the quality of the lights? Please share the images or post a link if you know of someone who has done this test. I need to buy lights and figuring out the real difference between these three.. Thanks!

You will have to be little more specific to what you want to compare. These companies offer more than just a flash tube. They offer electronics, technology and light shaping tools. It is generally the vast selection of light shaping tools that photographers gravitate to and invest in. Each of these companies are high quality and you can't go wrong. The main difference is price point which will determine your final selection. Me personally have invested in Profoto but I would rather have Broncolor but thats just life. Your question may be easier to answer if you were more specific as to ask whats the difference in the Para that broncolor offers to Profoto's giant reflector? The best answer is go try them yourself as you are the one who will buy it. Pictures are not all telling sometimes you need to touch the equipment and work with it to see how you actually like working with it.