elinchrom beauty dish

grego1

<p>hello everybody,<br>

i'm thinking of buying elinchrom beauty dish - the smaller one (44 cm), and i would like to use grid/honeycomb with it... here lies the problem - there's no standard grid/honeycomb to go with it... so my question is: is there any company that makes them (grids etc.) to fit elinchrom beauty dish or is there any company that makes beauty dish for elinchrom fitting (BXRi) that you can fit grid on... there is plenty of info on the net, but most of them says that you have to do some little tricky jobs on those accesories to be able to fit them to elinchrom... i'd be grateful for any info...</p>

<p>thanks,<br>

greg</p>

<p>Probably not as good as the Elinchrom Beauty dish but here is a link off E-bay<br>

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Beauty-Dish-Soft-Reflector-Monolight-Bowens-Flash_W0QQitemZ120455881911QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0bbae4b7&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262">http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Beauty-Dish-Soft-Reflector-Monolight-Bowens-Flash_W0QQitemZ120455881911QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0bbae4b7&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262</a><br>

this one does not have the grid and could not find any that did. Note the description says Bowens but in the detailed discription it says Elinchrom mount also. I sent him a e-mail and he says he has one that will fit. If you keep searching I have seen a few for the Elinchrom mount that do have the grid. Hope this helps John</p>

<p>hey guys,<br>

thanks for your time and replies... i was searching through internet for last couple of days and i found intersting option; it's Speedotron beauty dish (22in) with grid and you can replace speedotron mount with elinchrom one (norman... elinchrom speed ring)...</p>

<p>you can check this link:</p>

<p>

<p> Speedotron modifed mount vs Elinchrom purpose built mount

</p>

<p>this guy shows exactly how to do that :) if anyone is interested with BD for elinchrom, i believe that would be better option than elinchrom BD...</p>

<p>anyway once again thank you for your help,<br>

greg</p>