Elements 12.....part 2

<p>February 14th I asked some questions about Elements 12.....because then I was still using the E9.... <br>

But, since last friday I'm using the Elements 12....... But I still have to ask one more question...</p>

<p>How do I change my workspace into being black ?????</p>

<p>In E9 I simply right clicked on the workspace and I got 3 options of colors.... I tryed this on E12 but it doesn't work that way........on my computer anyway. Can't simply find anything about this and how to do the change....</p>

<p>After installing the E12 on my computer the Camera Raw didn't work at all and I had problems closing down the program.... But after updating E12 it seems to work correctly now.....</p>

<p>(My E12 is a DVD not the downloaded version)</p>

<p>Hi Charles!</p>

<p>I did a test....without a picture in the workspace it's not possible to change the color...<br>

BUT, when the workspace includes a picture it's possible to change the color...</p>

<p>If I don't remember wrong....in E9 it was possible to change the color without a picture in the workspace.....that's why I have been trying to do the color change without any picture in the workspace.....</p>