E6 mailorder processing options??

Hi folks -

The last dip & dunk E6 processor within 150 miles of me (Savannah, GA) was

ripped out of the lab this past week.

My options in ATL are gone: ColorChrome, Moakler, E6 Labs, all done.

I'm hoping that someone can recommend, from personal experience, a dip & dunk

mail-order lab for 35 and 120 E6 processing - one that uses Fuji chemistry?

Many thanks in advance -

A&I in Los Angeles does excellent work. Fuji mailers were about $5 the last time I looked. These go to Dwayne's in Parsons, Kansas. You can go to the Dwayne's website directly and get information on sending them E-6 slide film (or Kodachrome) for developing. The number of labs developing slide film is decreasing all the time but A&I and Dwayne's should be the last two standing.

Mark -

It was photoSCAD. They were the only dip & dunk processor in Savannah. Photomaster and Bay are roller processors. They would work fine, I'm sure. I've always dealt with dip & dunk labs (photoSCAD here, and Moakler & ColorChrome in ATL) and feel more secure with the process.

I don't do that much E6 (or other film work) anymore. I've got a freezer full of Velvia, Provia, Astia, etc., that I'd like to shoot through and scan.

Thanks too, Jeff and Stephen for your recommendations -

sliderprinter.com, as recommended above. They use Dip and dunk, Dwaynes is a roller machine I believe. Anyways, I too have had great results from Slideprinter, and they are reasonably priced ($7/roll with free shipping), and they can push process also, for an extra 2 bucks. Better deal than A and I, and same or better quality.

Note that if you do use the Fuji mailers (Dwaynes), send 2 or more rolls at a time in a large envelope. 3 rolls is about 1.50 with the new postal rates vs about 1.20 for only 1 roll. With slideprinter, dont worry ab out it, they send you prepaid envelopes.