<p>Between about 2003 and 2008 I acquired a staggering collection of E-6 processing gear, none of which has been used in the last six months and only a couple of times in the last year. I need the room.</p>

<p>I'm sure some of it has absolutely no value at all. For example, the nifty Pakon slide sleever works pretty well, but as it is no longer possible to get the sleeving for it I can't imagine anybody is going to want it. So many Noritsu processors have been taken out of production in the last couple of years that I figure anybody who wants one already has two.</p>

<p>I have a couple of Byers mounters. I don't think there are too many parts available for these, so maybe somebody needs one for parts?</p>

<p>The only likely gem in the mix is a PhotoTherm Sidekick batch processor that does a nice job of two or four rolls at a time.</p>

<p>There are a few other minor pieces in the corners, waiting for me to get enough energy up to throw them out. All this is on Whidbey Island, northwest of Seattle. If you have any potential interest, or know anybody that might, I would be delighted if anyone wanted any of this and would remove it in a way that didn't take much of my time or energy. I know there's no monetary value for anything other than the Sidekick, and probably not much for that. Mail sent through Photo.net gets to me, or take a chance on my spam filter and use vanhorn@whidbey.com.</p>

<p>Van</p>