DXO Optics Pro Elite Actiation

<p>I bought this software about 2 yrs ago for $300.00 I tried to install on new computer and it won't accept my activation code,email to DXO and the responce was you only get to install it 2 times(for $300.00) code is not good anymore.Has this happened to you ?<br>

��</p>

<p>I doubt that's true, Alan. Their problem is that people buy it once, and then give copies of it to their friends, etc. They have to limit how many concurrent copies of it can be running around based on one purchase, or they'd be out of business. Just explain that you'd like to de-activate your previous instance so that you can free up an activation instance for your upgraded hardware. This is common practice.</p>

<p>Update and a good ending.I just got a very nice email from Alison at DXO who got me up and running in no time,it appears I might have just talked to the wrong person the first time out,it happens i guess,thank you Alison..............</p>

<p>just got an email from Jeff at DXO and he said if I need to activate again i would have to pay$300.00 as you only get 2 activations and they did this 3rd activation as 1 time favor for me? That's what they said. I would be careful to anyone buying this product beware............</p>