Dust Cover For HP Printer?

Any suggestions for a source? Local office supply stores hardly carry dust covers anymore...

A Google search turned- up Compucover and Fellowes.

I wish that companies would include a dust cover, or at least offer it as an "accessory." I've

used dust covers on my computer equipment ever since I paid over $5000 for my first set-

up. I think it prolongs the life of most gear and it sure does keep it looking like new for

years.

My Rotatrim is covered by a towel (my cat certainly appreciates it...) Since we tend toward

jumbo towels in this house, I would still have to go forth and find the right size/pattern.

Too bad I don't live in a city where I could visit a store with neat fabric with "ethnic"

designs.

I'm going to order this: http://www.compucover.com/html/d101835.html. I thought that

I was going to have do a special order because the printer didn't come up when I searched

the website. But when I Googled "HP 8450 dust cover" one of the first hits was on the

Compucover website.

Years ago I ordered a dust cover from a small company in Bishop, California. I can't say

that I am crazy about the gray color and small rainbow applique in one corner...

• 1 year later...