-- "a way to up load my Images"

Is that camera to your computer, or do you mean upload to somewhere in the internet?

BTW ... what type of computer are you using? (Windows based, Mac, Linux).

In the case that you're windows based, and you simply want to duplicate your images localy on several disks ... the "xcopy" command can do that for you ... but it needs a little script/batch-file around it, since its a simple command-line tool. But its for free, since its part of the OS.

any backup software could let you specify a particular folder to mirror on 2 drive, instead of cloning everything.

If you use Ligthroom, you can when importaing choose the option to copy the file to 2 location, i mean to copy it to one location and have a back up made to another disk if you want.

Another solution:

If you're using Mac OS X, buy two identical external hard drives and use the Disk Utility to set them up as a RAID 0

volume. Copy your photos to that volume and they'll be automatically copied to both (RAID 0 is a mirrored volume). No

need to copy anything else to that volume other than your photos.

I'm sure there are also ways to accomplish this same thing in Windows but I know the Mac OS X tools and capabilities

best.

Godfrey