Dumping flash need feedback please

emil_ginang

<p>Hi folks, recently I've noticed that more and more clients have Ipads and Iphones so I finally decided to give up on my old flash website. So now I need some feedback on my new website <a href="http://www.emilginang.com">www.emilginang.com</a>.<br>

If anyone could give me some feedback I'd be very thankful! Also if anyone could try it out on Ipad it would be super awesome. I have't added that much content yet but let me know what you think.<br>

Regards</p>

<p>The good news: the site does render on an iPad. <br /><br />The bad news: Gaah! Do something about the left-hand navigational area disappearing until you touch your mouse or keyboard. People will probably stumble across that, but depending on the browser, it appears to sometimes load without the left-hand navigation showing at all, and sometimes with the main panel slide show not displaying <em>until</em> you touch something (this was the case on the iPad).<br /><br />I understand the urge to not distract from the (very good, by the way) photography, but you don't want to be coy with the ability to see what web site you're on, and how to get around on it. Keep the navigation features and your site name visible at all times. <br /><br /></p>