Dublin -- storage of photo gear

Farkle-Mpls

<p>I will be arriving by airplane in Dublin with my family in mid July. We will be traveling by rental car while in Ireland. They will stay 8 nights, then return home via a flight out of Dublin's International airport. I will remain for an additional 4 nights. The extra days I will devote to rural landscape photography. I will keep the small rental car with me for those extra days.</p>

<p>I'd like to bring an extra piece of large luggage containing my Hasselblad kit, which I plan to shoot after my family returns to the USA (this will be a sturdy roller bag which can be checked for flight). As we will have limited space in our rental car, I would like to store the luggage with the 'Blad in it for the days I'm traveling with my family and reclaim it after I drop them off at the airport for their return flight. Most airports I've visited do not offer extended, secure storage. Does anyone know a safe, secure, accessible place for me to store my extra camera gear (for about 8 days) in the Dublin area?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>