Dreamweaver CS5 Editing Problem with Vertical Spry Menu Bar

<p>I've built my own e-commerce website using Dreamweaver CS5. I created a template that has a vertical spry menu bar on the left. Near the end of creating my website I inserted my Paypal "View Cart" button below the spry menu bar on the template since it seemed like a great spot where it would fit...and it would be on every webpage since it was on the template. Doing this somehow now prevents me from viewing the blue spry menu selection tab, therefore preventing me from editing any of my sub-menu items. I checked the "View Invisible Elements" and it is selected under the view menu.<br /> <br />I thought about simply recreating the vertical spry menu, temporarily moving the "View Cart" button and deleting the spry menu. However, when I delete the menu and add a new one I still can't seem to make the blue spry menu selection tab appear. <br /> <br />I fear that I placed the "View Cart" button within the spry menu bar when I thought I was placing it below the spry menu bar. Unfortunately I can't seem to undo this.<br /> <br />I need to make an edit to one of my sub-menu items and now I can't access it.<br /> <br />Any suggestions?</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>I do not use Dreamweaver myself anymore. I know how annoying it can be to hit a program bug right when you want to undo a step in your work so I found a possible answer here: <br>

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4673792<br>

At the end of the posts (post #13) a possible answer is given.<br>

It seems it has nothing to do with the button you inserted. <br>

Hope it helps you out<br>

Best Regards, Michiel</p>