Downloading my galleries

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by amachado, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Id like to download for my records all the images I have posted over the years. Is it possible to do this expediently? Thank you

2. Sandy Vongries

Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

You can download individual photos, and based on a brief test I just ran, it would also appear that you can click on a gallery and "Save as" to a location and file name on your computer.

Edit - on further examination the file downloaded did not appear to be usable. I will try something else.

If anyone has a surefire method, please share!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  3. Thanks but I don’t understand your answer

4. Sorry, didn’t see your answer

5. Sandy Vongries

Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

I saved down a gallery - the saved name was indeed in my directory - when I checked back on it there were no images in the file. Sorry!
    Possibly someone will have a way for you to avoid having to download sixteen hundred odd individual photos.

6. William Michael

William Michael Moderator Staff Member

The PURPOSE is unclear to me.

What I don't understand is, all members must have originally uploaded their images from their own image files, so one would expect that they still have those original Image Files.

IF the OP wants the Image Files he has uploaded -

The only method I know is to download each image individually: to the best of my knowledge this has always been the situation in all versions of Photo.net.

IF the OP wants an Archival Record of all the images posted -

Then one simple way to manage that is to:

View a Gallery Page
    Diminish the Screen's Page Size
    Make a Screen Shot

EXAMPLE -
    First thirty Images of OP's Portfolio "Portraits"

[​IMG]

WW

Sandy Vongries likes this.