dont use bludomain contact forms!

missy_kay

<p>Missy, I have a blu site and host with them, too. When I saw your email, I immediately went in and checked my site. Guess what? My contact form didn't work, either. Blu must have changed the security settings on the account. I changed the setting back from the advanced smtp settings to the simple version and now it works. Like you, I am NOT happy that this was done without my authorization. Anyway, try setting it back to the non-advanced smtp settings and I bet you'll get your messages. One quick note...be SURE to check your junk mail at least once a day, because my messages from the contact form went right into the junk.</p>

<p>Blu domain is a terrible service. Their promise to deliver my website before a given time was a lie. Then they blamed it on my spam filter????? What a load of bull. I am sure trying to get a refund will be harder than trying to start up my service. I currently have my own basic site and the contact form works perfectly fine :) I thought blu would have been an upgrade, but now I realize it's a downgrade. This post helped me make up my mind on the decision to cancel my service. thank you all. </p>

<p>Hi Guys my first ever posting.<br>

I have a Blu account, just checked it and my Contact Form worked, although I was a bit worried as it took a while to come through. I have had very few probelms with Blu although it is frustrating that you can't actually speak to anyone about issues. But then again considering how much is paid I can't really expect too much. I will test my contact form regularly from now on. </p>