Don't miss your chance at the new Canon wildlife body...

zelph_young

<p>http://www.the-digital-picture.com/News/News-Post.aspx?News=9393</p>

<p>Think I'll get three of them. One in hardwood, one in snow and one in camo so I'll be ready for all seasons. Think the animal eye tracking will be really useful...</p>

<p>The 40 MP resolution will be great tho I'll need a bigger computer to handle the files.<br>

Will need bigger cards too while taking advantage of the 24 frames per second. Should be great on hummingbirds and eagles. And FINALLY... Eye Controlled focus!</p>

<p>With the built in wildlife calls I can leave the Johnny Stewart Game caller at home and use the weight saved to get the new 200-600 f/4 zoom.</p>

<p>Such a deal!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I hate to break it to you, but that was an April Fools Day joke. There's no such camera.</p>

<p>But if you really want a camo body, there are "skins" you can buy for your camera and lenses. Google "camera lens body armor camouflage."</p>

<p>Anyhow, you have to get the camo covering for the great white 'Moby Dick' lenses like the EF 100-400 too. Otherwise you risk being assassinated by helicopter snipers or scaring off every wild animal in sight. They KNOW this lens and the others like it.</p>

<p>If you really want to be inconspicuous at the camera collective meeting, you need to go with Pentax, I think. ( http://gizmodo.com/5536387/rainbow-pentax-k-x-is-some-sort-of-culmination/all )</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Birds-In-Flight Mode uses a combination of Animal Eye Tracking technology <em>along with Bird Recognition algorithms that prevent the focus from jumping to the background.</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>that would actually be really useful. I wonder when it will appear for real?</p><div>00cV7H-546973584.jpg.ece5e596f0ba9b260fadde0c01b80677.jpg</div>

• 5 months later...