you charge for the full size images of each photo?<br>

My questions are:<br>

<li>Doesn't TFCD usually include High Res images on the CD?</li>

<li>If I were to charge for this, how much would be appropriate?</li>

<br><br>

The most logical to me is I would give her the high res for free. If she

wanted post production on any of the images I would charge for the time.<br>

Any thoughts?

TFCD is usually just for the CD, with the purpose being you don't have to mess with pre production, ordering, and distribution of the prints. Unless you want to make some money, I'd be tempted to give her the website of someone like Winkflash and let her deal with it. On the other hand, it might give you more quality control to do this work yourself (issues like color space can be a problem, especially for a non-photographer). I think your last statement is the right one. She might have to pay for post-production work and a minimal print charge, but at least the results will be right.

I shoot lots of TFP.

I never give anything away except for a few choice images 500x750 pixels. Most girls are just looking to pad thier online personas anyway, and never need a hard print. If they do, I sell them to them for pretty cheap.

NEVER give high res away, unless you want the girl to try to sell it, and or photoshop another body under her head of some other silliness.

You should also ask yourself how many of your unretouched outtakes you want circulating the net.

I give girls retouched cream of the crop shots and thats it. I'm concerned about my reputation! Leaving the door open for a model to retouch her own images is akin to letting a monkey fly a jetliner. No good can come of it.