Does this shop know something we don't....D1x Dumping!!

duncan_mcmorrin2

maybe they're trying something new? It certainly wouldn't be a surprise if nikon were to finally replace those cameras, but there's no news on it that I know of. Can't say I care that much one way or the other anyway, but if someone knows something i'd be fun to hear.

Mark,

you might have wanted to add a smiley to your last comment...benefit of the doubt has been given, though, for the sake of peace...;-)

David, I was at a meeting last week where Kodak was supposed to present the 14n for us, but they "couldn't get one in time"....:-(

Douglas, I'm just curious but haven't yet reached the level of curiouosity that would warrant a call from Sweden to the States...LOL

All the best, Duncan

Well, maybe they have cameras. It wouldn't be the first D1x auction fraud.

It strikes me as suspicious that willoughbyscamera claims they're Willoughby's, as does worldofcameras. Neither has that much feedback, and worldofcameras doesn't even use the Willoughby's logo. worldofcameras says their phone number is 1-800-916-9891 and address is 53 W 36 STREET, NEW YORK NY 10018, but Willoughbys.com says it's Willoughby's 136 west 32nd street, New York NY, 10001, Phone: 800.378.1898.

Maybe they're completely legit. But there are a lot of differences... the RMA process has a different phone number than the website, but all the phone numbers are as if they'd been chosen to look similar to the official ones.... The format of the ad is completely different.